Counselling can with help a range of issues.
- Are you feeling stuck?
- Are you looking for direction, meaning or purpose in your life?
- Think you may be depressed, anxious or stressed?
- Are you holding on to feelings of frustration, anger or rage?
- Would you like to increase your understanding of yourself/ your feelings?
- Are you struggling to deal with a difficult loss or change of circumstance?
- Would you like to have better/ more satisfying relationship(s)?
- Would you like to be more confident/ have better self-esteem?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above then Counselling can help.
Counselling allows us the opportunity to resolve any recurring issues that may be keeping us stuck. Often we can feel stuck in a rut, going round in circles. Doing this can have certain ‘payoffs’, for example it allows us to stay in a situation that feels secure and familiar when the thought of change is frightening. In deciding to change a situation it is therefore useful to address what may be the benefits of not changing, to consider the fears that may be holding us back. As (to paraphrase Einstein), if we keep doing the same thing over and over again, we will continue to get the same results.
Some of the issues I work with include;
Abuse | Acceptance | Addiction | Anger | Anxiety | Assertiveness | Bereavement | Bullying | Career | Carer Support | Childhood Issues | Confidence | Creativity | Depression | Disabilities | Domestic | Violence | Eating Disorders | Grief | Miscarriage | Mindfulness | Loss | Obsessive Compulsive Disorder | Passive Aggressive Behaviour | Personal Development | Redundancy | Relationship Issues | Self Compassion | Self Esteem | Self Harm | Sexual Problems | Sexuality | Spirituality | Stress | Suicide | Work Related Issues